Product Type: Cumin Powder
Brand: NEO Bazaar
Origin/ Source: Bangladesh
Weight: 100 gm
Cumin (Cuminum cyminum L) is a leafy plant that grows low to the ground in China, India, the Middle East, and the Mediterranean region. The fruit of the plant is called the cumin seed, and it’s popular all over the world as a spice. Cumin has become the subject of medical research, as anecdotal evidence claims it has all kinds of health benefits. Most of cumin’s claimed benefits have to do with your digestion, immune system, and circulation. Some benefits of cumin can be demonstrated with clinical studies, while some remain hard to prove.
1. Contains antioxidants
2. Has anticancer properties
3. May help treat diarrhea
4. Helps control blood sugar
5. Fights bacteria and parasites
6. Has an anti-inflammatory effect
7. May help lower cholesterol
8.Aids in weight loss
9. Improves symptoms of IBS
10. Boosts memory
11. Risks and side effects.
Why NEO Bazaar Cumin Powder?
1. High quality raw materials from Kashmir (India) of Bangladesh.
2. 100% unadulterated, fresh and pure raw materials
3. Pure and fully natural ingredients
4. Professed and packed in our own manufacturing industry.
5. BSTI Certified Click here to know more about Chili Powder.
Packaging & Delivery
Standard packaging used.
35″L x 24″W x 37-45″H(front to back wheel)
|Folded (w/o wheels)||
32.5″L x 18.5″W x 16.5″H
|Folded (w/ wheels)||
32.5″L x 24″W x 18.5″H
|Door Pass Through||
|Weight (w/o wheels)||
|Handle height (ground to handle)||
12″ air / wide track slick tread
|Seat back height||
|Head room (inside canopy)||
Black, Blue, Red, White
- Address: 5171 W Campbell Ave undefined Kent, Utah 53127 United States
- Contact Seller:(+91) - 540-025-553
Ship on time
Noodles & Company is an American fast-casual restaurant that offers international and American noodle dishes and pasta in addition to soups and salads. Noodles & Company was founded in 1995 by Aaron Kennedy and is headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado. The company went public in 2013 and recorded a $457 million revenue in 2017.In late 2018, there were 460 Noodles & Company locations across 29 states and Washington, D.C.